OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championship

Guest darkyamimarik

Guest darkyamimarik
I was jut wondering has anybody noticed that in the U.K. there is a new series of Yu-Gi-Oh! on?! This really excites me because it is set after Waking the Dragons series. This really excites me because in the new opening there is clips of the actual pharoah and Theif King Bakura :animesmil - I think-I've only watched it once...4 the 1st five mins... cz i had to go out :animeshy: . But I was wunderin has America has this new series yet? BTW if u r in the U.K. and have sky and is interested in this new series it is on on Sky Mix (I think) on Sunday mornin at 10.30 and Sat it is a repeat from the Sunday b4 at the same time. I think it's on Sky One earlier at 9.00 or 9.30... Anyway please post coz i want to no whether anybody else knows. (But I think if ur that much of a fan in the U.K. and watched the Waking the Dragons series on Sky One u will prob already no about this) :D

P.S. I forgot to tell you (not actually that important) that the series is called Grand Championship (as you can guess from the title! :animeswea ) O and the background (for title) is not goldy-yellow like first series, or blue like Waking the Dragons series- it's PURPLE-whoot l337n355! :p

I haven't been Following Yu-Gi-OH! lately, but are you talking about GX?

If you are it's out in North America too. I don't know of any other Yu-Gi-Oh series... I guess GX could stand for Grand Championship.

From what I hear this show takes place years into the future and there's a new Pharaoh. Don't know anything else about it though.

-ArV

• 3 months later...
Oh gosh, GX. It may be a good show, and I am actually a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan, especially the manga... but I can't see myself watching this one due to well... the main character's hairstyle. XD

Not saying Yugi's hair was much better but yeah. Haha~