Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just wanted to write a thread(my first one) to apreciate the little people. No I don't mean leprachauns, but I do mean the sub characters that noone really notices that much, because they're too busy looking at the main character do some fancy attack and beating up the bad guy. So give me some good answers! Who is the best sub character? In what anime are they in, and why are they the best?

Example:

I think the best sub character is Seshomaru(Inuyasha). He's so awesome, and he's like some Good yet bad guy. He's just like his dad, and you've just gotta love the tensusaiga! Sesho is my favorite character of Inuyasha too, so you can tell I like him. LOL.

I know, I know, cheesy example, but whatever, give me some even better answers please.
Posted
LOL, yeah he's cool too, I always think the same thing about him...

Anyway you guys can tell me more than one character. Feel free to do so.
Posted
[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Hmm...I think that the best sub-character of any anime ever would have to be Edward from Cowboy Bebop. She's the most awkward character I've ever seen, and has given the most comic relief to the series, which is no small feat. She's weird and smart. Just like me! XD And she's a chess playing hacker. What's not to love?[/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#C352AC][SIZE=1]Let's see... The best sub character for me would be [b]that unnamed A.E.G.I.S. guy from GateKeepers who tows Ukiya's car[/b] (and nearly anything else Specs/Megane can't handle) [b]to wherever it's needed.[/b] (Phew!)

Aside from the fact that he's absolutely adorable (^^), he's one of the unsung heroes behind every successful operation. Sure, you can't defeat those invaders without them GateKeepers but if it weren't for the A.E.G.I.S. engieering staff, things like the armored bus and those gate-powered mechas will fall into disrepair.

And that goes for Mobile Suit engineers too![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...