Guest Rainbowragepert Posted September 19, 2005 Posted September 19, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]I need to know if a few people will be willing to help me out, I'm in the market to Get a new tattoo. My only problem is that i want wings. I can NOT draw wings. Not the type I want in any case...If anyone would be intrested in immortalizing their work on someones back lemme know. well at least giving it a life expectancy of around 85 or 90 years.... :catgirl: [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lady Asphyxia Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 [font=Arial][size=2]Unless you want a tattoo of words, this is in the wrong forum.;) I'm going to move this to the Art by Request forum, although syk3 may decide to put it in the Art forum. ^_^ Thread Moved.[/size][/font]
Guest Rainbowragepert Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 Thanks much, I wasn't really sure where it would belong, so I closed my eyes and stuck it the first place that popped up! ^_^ I figured that it would get to where it needed to be.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now