Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Can someone help me? pokemon emerald


Recommended Posts

Guest dragoon master
Posted
how do you get all of the regi's? also can you send a messege about themega man battle network blue 3? its about the secret area and where to find a second zeus hammer?
Posted
[url=www.gamefaqs.com]GameFAQs.com[/url] is the place to go if you want information about what to do in a game. I remember directing a friend of mine to a Pokemon Emerald FAQ there with the exact information you're looking for, so I know that it's there. :)

Sure are a lot of help threads here lately...
Guest dragoon master
Posted
[QUOTE=Shinmaru][url=www.gamefaqs.com]GameFAQs.com[/url] is the place to go if you want information about what to do in a game. I remember directing a friend of mine to a Pokemon Emerald FAQ there with the exact information you're looking for, so I know that it's there. :)

Sure are a lot of help threads here lately...[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much. Can you tell where to find a nitindo game shark internet conecter? I thank you in advance. :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...