Jump to content
OtakuBoards

InuYasha[PG]


Guest Sayuri

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK. I'm working on a FanFict with romance between my OC and Sesshomaru. I want to get the story line/events down like a usaully do it; my RPs. Sesshomaru is of course needed for this. If you need any further details, ask. I promise if I get some help from RPing that this will be a great Fanfic though do to school it may take a while to write. So anyways, post if you have questions or will help me through RP.
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue] :catgirl: I'll help!!! Anything about Inuyasha (& romance) would be a really good topic. So yeah!! I'd be glad to help u out. I know [B]a whole lot[/B] about Inuyasha,so just ask... :animesmil [/COLOR]
Guest Manga_chickk
Posted
i love him much ! Inuyasha & i am trying to get in touch in manga :catgirl: okie, maybe you dont understand what i said.. :animesmil
Guest Sayuri
Posted
Great. I'm glad you guys will help. I shall start the accual RP on the other board which will begin with the legion about my OC Sayuri. By the way, the charaters will be first come first serve to make things easier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...