Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Akylees']i luv the game so i'm been thinking. an RP about 'The legend of Dragoon' after the game. I just wanted to see what others think.[/quote]

WOW! I think that would be freakin awesome! :eek:
I think it would be awesome to see that as an RPG. I can only imagine how cool the graphics would be. :animesmil
Posted
[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Yeah. I'd definately do it. My initial reaction when I saw the title (seriously, I said this) : "OMFG OMFG OMFG! LEGEND OF DRAGOON! *click*" XD

But seriously, it sounds like a good plan to me. ^-^[/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...