Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't read the entire series, but what I did read I really liked. The story was well done and the strange drawing style adds to it in ways that nothing else could.

Anyone else read this manga?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AmandaS
Posted
I read Ororon about 1 1/2 ago and i loved it. It was really sad tho. the art is really unique which makes the books even more enjoyable. i really want the sequel to come out in the states!!!
Posted
[font=tahoma][color=sienna]Oh yes, finally someone else. I loved this series for the style, story, and characters. I was disappointed with the length, though. I am hoping the side stories come out in their own series. There were two side stories at the end of book three, I think. A sad, but romantic story. I really wish it wouldn't have ended so soon. It felt like there was more to explain. [/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...