Nikoali Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 Anybody play Freedom Fighters? I do. Its fun. I listen to "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz and "All Star" by Smash Mouth when playing it.
Killer7 Posted October 2, 2005 Posted October 2, 2005 Whoa, blast from the past. The game must of came out about 2 years ago. I really liked it myself. It had good squad tactics, good gunplay, and the alternate ending to the cold war idea was orignal for it's time (since, it has been used multiple times). I heard EA was making a sequel, so I am looking forward to that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now