Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what are your favorite bands??


Recommended Posts

Guest tasu22889
Posted
mine are
1:L'arc~en~ciel
2:asian kung-fu generation
3:mai and the seatbelts
4:a perfect circle
5:weird al
6:drowning pool
7:SOAD
8:nickle back
9:linkin park

what are yours??there are soem who i odnt know the band name or cant pronounce it,my mp3 likes to change languages alot.
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]my favorite bands are slipknot pillar greenday, some other hevy metal bands I like old rock like guns and roses and black sabbeth and ozzy. I have to say that my favorite bands are the hard core rock[/COLOR] :catgirl: :animesmil :rolleyes:
Posted
My favorite bands are No Doubt, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, linkin Park.
I'm starting to get into fall out boy and the White Sripes :catgirl:
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Favorite bands, well to start one of my favorites is A Static Lullaby, I really like the lyrics they have which most of the time are kinda different. The lead singers voice is amazing and they also have a guy that screams.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]The I would have to say finch, they have some great songs, what it is to burn really stuck to me when I first heard it. Been a fan ever since. Also Incubus for pretty much the same reasons, though with the song Pardon Me.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]On a softer note I love Jimmy Eat world, they are probably my favorite band just to chill to. They have some pretty energetic stuff as well as soft chill stuff, both of which I like. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Moving away from rock onto rap, I love The Diplomats. They have way original beats, as well as lots of different members that each bring a different style to it. Though my favorites would have to be Juelz Santana, 40 cal., Hell Rell, JR writer, and Un Casa.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]One last person in the rap category, I dont know if this qualifies into the band category but I gotta hold it down with Tupac. His lyrics are amazing and have such meaning to them. In my eyes he is arguably the most versitile rap artist in history.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]An easily answered question,

My favorite bands are
-Marilyn Mason
-KISS
-System of a Down
-SlipKnot
-Slayer
-Linkin Park
-Green Day
-etc.

I like listening to punk and rock.
Old Rock n' Roll is alright too.[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]tasu22889, there is already an active Favorite Bands thread [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=48865]here[/url]. We try to keep threads to one per topic to reduce clutter and spam.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Also, when posting in a favorites thread, please be sure to explain your choices. Just posting a list usually doesn't generate any meaningful conversation. Something along the lines of shadowofdeath13's post is perfect for this type of thread.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]I'd recommend you take a look a the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/url] and [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?]FAQ[/url], both of which are also located to the left, before you continue posting. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other Moderator.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed.[/color][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...