OtakuBoards

What is anime where is you favourite songs?

Zizima

So what is anime where is your favourite songs?
Some of my favourite songs are from Full Moon wo Sagashite. Almost all of my favourite songs are from it!! I love FMWS!! And some fav songs are from Chobits and some are from FMA and some are from j-pop artists. Or something..
So what are your opinion? ^__^

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Welcome to OtakuBoards Zizima. First of all, there is already an active thread regarding favorite anime songs [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=49196"]here[/url]. We try to avoid duplicate threads to reduce clutter. In the future, please use the search feature, or at least scan the list of active threads, to see if the thread you are thinking of creating already exists. If it does, just use the existing thread.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Also, when posting a favorites thread, please explain your choices. Telling people why you like the songs you chose instead of just listing them helps to promote discussion.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other Moderator.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed.[/color][/font]