Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Hey, was anyone else on the 'boards in Ogden last night? Because if they were and they WEREN'T in Club Boom Va, they are officially lame. Know why? Because last night in Ogden, in the Club Boom Va venue, there was a concert of true awesomeness, because 3 Inches of Blood played! It was beautiful.

Other bands that opened were Necrophacus, some hardcore-ish band I forget the name of, and Burn the Prophets, all of which rocked most heavily. Sadly, none of them could compare to the sheer awesomeness of 3 Inches.

I scored some t-shirts, some buttons, and their playlist that the bassist signed! It was truly an unforgettable concert. I still can't hear high frequencies too well. Oh well, such is the price for standing at the very front.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=4]BEST CONCERT EVER[/SIZE]

Okay, wow. 3 Inches of Blood is one absolutely amazingly AWESOME live band. Nicest guys ever too! I talked to one of their vocalists, and he was so excited just to be there! He was really genuine and appreciated everything I had to say.

The local bands were awesome too! They're a blast live - some great music. Necrophacus are one of the coolest groups of guys ever. If you ever see their vocalist Grogg at a show or something, be sure to say hi. He's awesome. [URL=www.myspace.com/necrophacus]Here's a link to Necrophacus' Myspace page if you want to check them out.[/URL]

There was a hardcore-ish band that wasn't too great called Offered No Escape. They were alright, but hardcore fans out there would probably love 'em. Their really cool people, I'm just not a huge fan of that kind of music. [URL=www.myspace.com/offerednoescape]Here's a link to their myspace if they interest you.[/URL]

Blood of the Prophets ripped it up too! Great performance, awesome tunes. You really should check it out - heavy and melodic, sweet stuff. [URL=www.myspace.com/bloodoftheprophets]Here's a link to their myspace if you want to give 'em a listen.[/URL]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]There was this feeling that I got during that concert. It was something quite profound, really. It felt as if that one moment in time I was in was truly meaningful and beautiful and would be something to cherish and hold onto. You know when it happened? It happened right at the beginning of "Wykydtron". The sheer awesomeness of it must've caused me to have a minor epiphany. It was great.

"HEY! It's a Wykydtron? woh-oh-oh-woah!" Man, I love that song.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...