OtakuBoards

The Xbox 360's Launch games

Qman1

(Courtesy of [url]WWW.1UP.COM[/url])

It's official: the word from Amsterdam is that we now know that we have to save up from here until the holidays, because the launch window games at X05 have just been announced and, trust me, they will make you very happy. There's really a little something for everyone on the list. Read and revel in it...

Launch Window Titles:

Kameo: Elements of Power (MGS-Rare Ltd.).
Perfect Dark Zero (MGS-Rare Ltd.).
Project Gotham Racing 3(MGS-Bizarre Creations Ltd.)

Other Announced Titles:

Crackdown (MGS-Real Time Worlds).
Gears of War (MGS-Epic Games Inc.)
Too Human (MGS-Silicon Knights).
Mass Effect (MGS-BioWare Corp.)
FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup (Electronic Arts)
Saint's Row (THQ Inc.)
Full Auto (SEGA Corp.)
Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA)

Franchise titles that will make their debut on Xbox 360:

Superman Returns: The Videogame (Electronic Arts)
Call of Duty 2(Activision Inc.)
Castle Wolfenstein(id Software)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Bethesda Softworks LLC)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 4 (Ubisoft Entertainment)
Quake 4 (Activision, id Software and Raven Software Corp)
MotoGP Ultimate Racing Technology (URT) 2006 (THQ)

[color=darkred]Even though I most likely won't be getting a 360 (not on its release, anyway), the game that seriously attracts my attention is Castle Wolfenstein, even more so than Splinter Cell 4 and Quake 4. Man, I had some good times with that game on the PC, so seeing it once more on the 360, considering the graphical capabilities that come with it, has me pretty excited.

Other games I'm interested in are Perfect Dark Zero, obviously, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.[/color]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Qman, this is your last warning. Please do not just copy and paste news items and make a thread out of that - we expect you to put a little effort in. You could discuss what games you are interested in, for example.

Also, please direct all Xbox 360 discussion to [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=33556"]this thread[/url] (unless you want to make a thread for a specific game that does not currently have a thread.[/font]