Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Note to the Gods: If this is inappropriate as a stand alone topic, I'm sure it would be perfect as a merged thread to the One Piece thread.

Whether your a One Piece fan or not, this video is a must see. It's one of the best Anime Music Videos I have seen in this short life O'mine.

The link:
[url]http://manylemons.co.uk/Sail_On.shtml[/url]

The creator's intentions were to make a great video and to show how awesome the anime is to those who have only seen the Americanized version or haven't seen any of it at all. There are 3 minor spoilers to it that are established in the first 30 seconds. If ya don't notice em, that's a good thing.
Guest Strange_One
Posted
Sail On is the best Anime Music Video I have ever seen. Period.
Posted
They did some serious work for that and to think he didn't think it was good enough to release yet. :animestun Hands down I wish that was the one piece opening sequence now :animesmil I don't think I've seen a better remix then right there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...