Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]is it me or is the 29th too far away... i want it now... im taking one as soon as it comes out... gonna be there at 8am when target opens for it[/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Cool...I have yet to get a GBA cause I'm flat broke right now...
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yeah I really would want to get my hands on Mario Kart I've been waiting so long I bet it'll be one fun of a game.
nintendo_freak Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Any New Trax?:confused: Just Askin' Cuz My B Day's The 23 Of Sep. And I'm Getin My Advanced And I Was Wonderin What Game To Get.I Might Get 2 So Any Suggestions?
Kuja Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um try using the same thread as the last thing about mario go kart[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Treble Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Yeah you should do what Kuja said but anyways the answer to your question yeah Mario kart Advance will have its own tracks and some original tracks from it N64 and SNES version.
Kuja Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]that means you should merge the threads treble lol... thou i dont know if it works i havent had anything that needed it yet[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Treble Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 *Clciks on the Admin Option button*Whoohoo! I did it it was fun hmm i should play with this Admin option more often then Bwahahaaha heh j/k
Kuja Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]being a mod is fun for the simple reason of you can ask the mods to do stuff and they do it... just i gotta hope they dont collect lol... but yea the admin options are fun... cause you can make the boards look nicer[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
nintendo_freak Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Well,Is It More Like Super,Or 64?The Graphics,I Mean.
Treble Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Its a mix of the 64 version and the Snes Version of the games great game its gonna be.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now