Blayze Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 [size=1]Having just on Saturday witnessed the awesomeness that is Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, I have become a little obsessed. So, the challenge falls to you, people of [b]Art by Request[/b], to make an Advent Children banner and avatar for me, Fallen. I have included a couple of pictures, which you may or may not use, if you find a better one, then feel free to use that. Here's what I'm looking for: [b] Avatar: [/b]My name, and the first picture attached, of Cloud with the sword, possibly with a funky curly frame around the picture [b]Banner: [/b]The three SHM, using the other pictures attached. If you could blend the three pictures in together, with the same frame as the avi, if you put one on, with writing simply saying: Mother... in one corner. If any of this cannot be done, then PM me and tell me, I'm not very good with graphics. Also, as I said before, if you have any better pictures, then feel free to use them instead of the ones provided. Thank you in advance. [/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 [SIZE=1]I don't know whether you'll likethe type of swirly look I used, or the extra added effects so if not let me know. Thank you for using 'quality' images too. ^_^[/SIZE]
Blayze Posted October 19, 2005 Author Posted October 19, 2005 [size=1]Thank you very much, SaiyanPrincessX, they are great. Sorry I didn't reply for a while, I just never think to check the Art Studio when I'm on. Thank you. [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now