Queen Asuka Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 How come no one ever talks about Nadesico? I definately think that series doesn't have the popularity that it deserves. It's such a hilarious show with a weird twist. Yurika Misumaru is like the one of the cutest purple-haired anime chics ever (besides Shampoo, of course, she's NUMBER 1!) Anyway, so has anyone seen that show here besides me and Anna?
Guest Akito Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Me am big Nadesico Fan, not as Big as I am on Evangelion, but still, probably the biggest one on here!
Guest Akito Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B]Yurika Misumaru is like the one of the cutest purple-haired anime chics ever[/B][/QUOTE] But Yurika has blue hair.
Guest Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I have heard that it was good, but never seen any. What is like, like the plot and stuff?
Guest Akito Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i] [B]I have heard that it was good, but never seen any. What is like, like the plot and stuff? [/B][/QUOTE] The plot is very confusing unless u've watched it from the beginning. And u SHOULD NOT, key word here is NOT, see the movie until u've watched the entire series!
Guest Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] The plot is very confusing unless u've watched it from the beginning. And u SHOULD NOT, key word here is NOT, see the movie until u've watched the entire series! [/B][/QUOTE] Another confusing anime plot, eh? Not that surprising. I'll keep in mind about the movie thing.
Queen Asuka Posted December 3, 2001 Author Posted December 3, 2001 Well if you're the biggest Nadesico fan on here, then I'm probably number 2. I love that series. And her hair is blue-ish purple-ish. Like Shampoo from Ranma. I tend to favor the color purple over blue. *shrugs* I've only seen through volume 6, though.
Guest Akito Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i] [B]it is good? it deserve to watch it? [/B][/QUOTE] it does, it's a Mecha anime, so for u Mecha Anime fans should watch it! It's really really funny, cause Akito get stuck with three gals after him, and one of them is the captian(The captian is Yuri, a female for some of u guys)!
amibasuki Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 I like Nadesico (or what I've seen of it ^_^'). I've only seen the 1st and 6th volumes. but it's really cool:D
XxmagentaxX Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 We're watching it in my anime club at school.... I am really sorry to anyone that likes it but... I hate it.. It has absolutly no plot and the jokes make no sense... Cuz it's dubbed and well it's really bad dubbed!!! and there are no bishies in it whatsoever.. and all the girls are really annoying... and i am sorry but i just don't like it.. i am glad that we only have like 4 eps left to watch.... I think that I don't like it is becuz i don't like many comedy series.. the only comdedy series that I really is Ranma 1/2.. and that one has no plot to speak of.. and it has the stupid jokes but i love it.. oh well everyones taste differs from aniem to anime... right?
Queen Asuka Posted December 6, 2001 Author Posted December 6, 2001 I thought the dubbing in Nadesico was okay because once you get to know the characters, you see how their voices really suit their personalities. And Akito is a cutie-pie. But my favorite aspect of the show is definately Yurika and Akito...do they ever even get together?
Guest Akito Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]We're watching it in my anime club at school.... I am really sorry to anyone that likes it but... I hate it.. It has absolutly no plot and the jokes make no sense... Cuz it's dubbed and well it's really bad dubbed!!! and there are no bishies in it whatsoever.. and all the girls are really annoying... and i am sorry but i just don't like it.. i am glad that we only have like 4 eps left to watch.... I think that I don't like it is becuz i don't like many comedy series.. the only comdedy series that I really is Ranma 1/2.. and that one has no plot to speak of.. and it has the stupid jokes but i love it.. oh well everyones taste differs from aniem to anime... right? [/B][/QUOTE] Truth is, I hate the dub, but i've seen the subbed, so it was alot better. If u can, find the sub, cause u'll like it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now