Guest Stafal-chan Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 Yeah i do that alot... i have a really cool fanfic for .hack but i'm not a good writer otherwise i'd try and make a fan fic...i love reading fanfics though ^_^ although some of them can be really weird... and i'm always thinking of different InuYasha fanfics...
Guest Okamii Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 Yeah, I guess I do that sometimes, but I'm more into making up my own stories that aren't really all that relevent. Sometimes I'd be off in my own little world. LOL. :catgirl:
Dark Neko-Chan Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]Oh, yeah! I do that [B]aaaall[/B] the time- to books, anime, movies, TV, manga, list goes on. I find it rather amusing, acctually. I spend more time, though, doing that for possible roleplays and stroylines (but the friend who I roleplay and discuss anime with is losing interest in anime, I think... ((which makes writing my story really annoying 'cause half the characters are her's! :animeangr )) I'm way off subject, aren't I? Gomen, I tend to do that... :animeswea [/COLOR]
Guest kikyohikari Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 well i am going to make my own anime but i dont now how to name it since one day it will be made and im voing to make my own video game about my show i am going to combine my favorite charaters from anime shows and il probaly ill make my own characters ill give you a sneak peek the main character is going to be named zoey she is the new girl in school she falls in love with a boy named kai eventhow she is very dangerous to be with him cause she is a wolf and thats all ill give you more later
Darth Vectis Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]I do that a lot, I tend to insert my character into what is going on and think of what he would say and would effect everything. And if I read a part of a book and it sparks something in my head, I grab my not book and starting writing out what it would be like if my character was part of it. Its a lot of fun actually.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Redemption Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [color=DarkOrange][size=1][b]I'm definitely guilty of the charge 'Making Your Own Story From An Anime Show'. I don't know how many fan-fics I have going, or how many ideas I've had off animes for RPGs, it's just incredible. In every fan-fic I write, I always make up my own character (I like to think I'm individual to the characters on the anime ^_^;;). This character usually has something in common with one of the show's characters. For example: in my Naruto fan-fic, my character Mitsumi is the vessel of a berserk Phoenix God named Tsukaki, which was summoned by the Fourth Hokage to defeat (or cage) the Nine-Tailed Fox inside Naruto.[/color][/b][/size]
Veritas Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [size=1][color=darkred]I constantly think of my own stories to anime. My imaginations always wanders and I am constantly saying what if this happened, and making up my own little side stories, as well as prequels.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]It only gets worse after it ends because then my mind is constantly stuck on the question what happens next. So all i can do is sit there and start formulating ideas until it drives me insane.[/color][/size]
Guest IchigoAi Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 If it stops at some interesting part, I'll start thinking of what will happen the next episode. Because of that, I often get disappointed when I watch the real one :animeswea
Slade Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 I often make up my own story and then when I watch an anime I impliment anything that Ive seen in the anime thats cool into my story that I even act out at times when I'm bored :animesmil :animeshy: I agree with shadowofdaeth, when it ends I sometimes wonder on what would happen next...if they were to bring in a sequel how could they implement it so that it would run smooth
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now