Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Can anyone help me put a b-ground on my site?


Recommended Posts

Guest Sango819
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=magenta][i]Please help me.:rolleyes: I really would like to get a DNAngel background, and if you tell me how to, I would appreciate it. Email me here if possible or email me at [/i][/color][/size][/font][email="crazyayesha@hellokitty.com"][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=magenta][i]crazyayesha@hellokitty.com[/i][/color][/size][/font][/email][size=2][color=magenta][i][font=Comic Sans MS] . Thank you...:animesmil[/font] [/i][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=magenta][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=magenta][i] -- Sango819 :love2:[/i][/color][/size]
Posted
*crosses arms* unfortunatly I to have no idea of how to put on a background that's good...someone told that what you do is go find your pic right click and go to properties, then copy the html format in .jpg then go to your edit profile and put the html that you copied into their ( the place where you change the color of your font, your background color all that kind of stuff... :catgirl: :D
Posted
What type of site is it first..is it a MyOtaku or a regular site..if it's a regualr site..you need to cut you images and other things.If it's for MyOtaku..all you do is put in the url of the wallpaper you want to use, then where it says background color...put: #XXXXXX, and you can put in in the other boxes too.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Do you think you could clarify that a bit? Do you want someone to make you a background, or do you have one in mind but you just don't know how to put it on your website?

Or perhaps you figured it out already, since I am about a month late, in which case I'll just close the thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...