Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm trying to come up with a monster RP for October, but I can't think of anything! I want it to be something like modern day monsters, like vampire hackers and such (makes sense, doesn't it?) but I just can't figure out how to write it! The idea well is dry!

If anyone has any helpful ideas about this, or would even like helping to make the RP, please say so! I need help.

Oh, and just so the thread doesn't get locked, the RP currently does not have a rating to speak of. It'll either be PG-13 or M, seeing as how violence is inevitable.
Posted
Okay, but if you didn't have any ideas, then you probably shouldn't have posted in the first place just to say that you didn't have any ideas.

No offense meant, just pointing that out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...