Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is your favorite Video Game Character?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Cmon, everyone! :catgirl: Since everyone loves video games, which character from any game is your favorite one?? I know, it's hard to choose, but at least tell us who and why they're your favs. Gah! Even I have a hard time choosing; I have millions of them I love!! :animeswea :animedepr
Posted
I have to wonder if anyone likes this message thread :animedepr :animeswea :animecry: But I guess that I shall go first: one lolz of my favorite characters would have to be Riku from KH. I mean, come on!! Isnt he like the coolest?! :animesigh :animeblus
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Please read the site [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]rules[/u][/url], as well as the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=43464][u]Favorite Thread Guidelines[/u][/url] sticky at the top of this forum. Double posting is against the rules, and we have some quality standards for favorite threads that you should be aware of. Thanks.

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...