Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='lilkid']I am just wondering i can draw the body,hair,eyes,ext but not faces what should i do???[/quote]

Wait a sec, aren't eyes and hair considered part of the face????? :animesigh
well, if you really NEED help, then like I said in the other post, just draw guidlines. Just draw one line straight down the center, then draw like two line where you want the mouth to be, then, 3 where you want the eyes to be: bottom of the eye, middle of the eye, and the top of the eye.

Does that help?? :D
Posted
[quote name='lilkid']omg it said i didn't post this wth...this is weird...[/quote]

lol that has happened to me before, well if you still want help, just look at that other post you did, I posted everything there. :D
Posted
[color=darkblue]For the sake of not repeating the same information all over again, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. I do ask that both of you watch your spelling and such in the future, however.

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...