Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted October 27, 2005 Posted October 27, 2005 If you could be a child of any anime characters- who would your parents be and why? :p I think I would want Inuyasha and Kagome. I know that Inuyasha loves Kagome. Surely, he would protect his child. :catgirl:
Delta Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 [SIZE=1][COLOR=#39A268]Genma Saotome[/COLOR]. Just for once, I'd like to know what it's like to have an irresponsible father who hooks me up with every pretty girl (or pretty boy, in my case) when he's out of cash. Wow. Until now, it never occured to me that what he's doing is a step short pimping. No wonder Ranma's like that.[/SIZE]
CrazyGirl101 Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 [B][COLOR=Purple]I would want Roy Mustang, and Riza Hawkeye. They both have a sense of humor, and they are both very loyal to anyone they love, or respect. :animesmil[/COLOR][/B]
infern0fox Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 Hmm... Kira and Lacus from Gundam SEED, because... Okay I just like the pairing a lot ^^
Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. I guess it just wasn't one of my best ones!!!
SugerT Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 [QUOTE=kuroinuyoukai]If you could be a child of any anime characters- who would your parents be and why? :p I think I would want Inuyasha and Kagome. I know that Inuyasha loves Kagome. Surely, he would protect his child. :catgirl:[/QUOTE] ohh !! me two, but i would rather have inu as a husband. instad of a father...just think...a hott dad? *shudder* i would kill myself..... :animecry: good thread nee-chan! :animesmil
nomad19 Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 i'd want to be kenshin's and kaoru's 2nd kid, being kenji's brother, it must be cool having your dad as one of if not the greatest swordsman in 19th century japan.... being both boys, there must be alot of competition between both of us, both of us will strive to surpass our father (without the title battousai the slasher) ;)
TigerFantasy17 Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 Having Kenshin and Kaoru as my parents would be cool. My father a samurai..such honor hehe.Sword fighting everyday!!
Stark Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 Actually, I wouldn't mind having Millie Thompson and Nicholas D. Wolfwood as my parents. It would make for interesting times, that's for sure. A mother who is about as ditzy as I am--and has a passion for pudding. A father who has a motorcycle, a great sense of humor, and that Cross Punisher...life could get really wild. Besides, they both seem to be good with kids, and Wolfwood might make a surprisingly good dad.
wayofthreversed Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 I would like Anna and Yoh for parents. It would be cool I would get to live in that huge house/inn and I would have a dad that is as laid back as I am.
Dhampir Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 Ah, I would definitly have Sakura and Shaoran from Tsubasa: Chronicle. I'm just like Sakura, so it would make alot of sense. Besides, thery love eachother so much, that they would be amazing parents. :love2:
kurin Posted December 19, 2005 Posted December 19, 2005 [QUOTE=kuroinuyoukai]If you could be a child of any anime characters- who would your parents be and why? :p I would like to be Vegeta's and Bulma's 3rd kid. Even though i would have a hot brother vegeta would always protect me and kinda spoil me cuz I'm his little princess :catgirl: also i would like vegeta to teach me how to fight that would be awesome :animesmil
FloopusControl Posted December 20, 2005 Posted December 20, 2005 Wow, never thought about this. I guess I'd want Mrs. Higarashi (Inuyasha) just because she lets her kid do whatever she wants. I mean, being aloud to jump down a time portal to fight demons? ...awsome...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now