Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Child of Anime Characters


Recommended Posts

Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
If you could be a child of any anime characters- who would your parents be and why? :p

I think I would want Inuyasha and Kagome. I know that Inuyasha loves Kagome. Surely, he would protect his child. :catgirl:
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#39A268]Genma Saotome[/COLOR]. Just for once, I'd like to know what it's like to have an irresponsible father who hooks me up with every pretty girl (or pretty boy, in my case) when he's out of cash.

Wow. Until now, it never occured to me that what he's doing is a step short pimping. No wonder Ranma's like that.[/SIZE]
Posted
[B][COLOR=Purple]I would want Roy Mustang, and Riza Hawkeye. They both have a sense of humor, and they are both very loyal to anyone they love, or respect. :animesmil[/COLOR][/B]
  • 1 month later...
Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. I guess it just wasn't one of my best ones!!!
Posted
[QUOTE=kuroinuyoukai]If you could be a child of any anime characters- who would your parents be and why? :p

I think I would want Inuyasha and Kagome. I know that Inuyasha loves Kagome. Surely, he would protect his child. :catgirl:[/QUOTE]
ohh !! me two, but i would rather have inu as a husband. instad of a father...just think...a hott dad? *shudder* i would kill myself..... :animecry:
good thread nee-chan! :animesmil
Posted
i'd want to be kenshin's and kaoru's 2nd kid, being kenji's brother, it must be cool having your dad as one of if not the greatest swordsman in 19th century japan....

being both boys, there must be alot of competition between both of us, both of us will strive to surpass our father (without the title battousai the slasher) ;)
Posted
Actually, I wouldn't mind having Millie Thompson and Nicholas D. Wolfwood as my parents. It would make for interesting times, that's for sure.

A mother who is about as ditzy as I am--and has a passion for pudding. A father who has a motorcycle, a great sense of humor, and that Cross Punisher...life could get really wild.

Besides, they both seem to be good with kids, and Wolfwood might make a surprisingly good dad.
Posted
Ah, I would definitly have Sakura and Shaoran from Tsubasa: Chronicle. I'm just like Sakura, so it would make alot of sense. Besides, thery love eachother so much, that they would be amazing parents.
:love2:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE=kuroinuyoukai]If you could be a child of any anime characters- who would your parents be and why? :p

I would like to be Vegeta's and Bulma's 3rd kid. Even though i would have a hot brother vegeta would always protect me and kinda spoil me cuz I'm his little princess :catgirl: also i would like vegeta to teach me how to fight that would be awesome :animesmil
Posted
Wow, never thought about this. I guess I'd want Mrs. Higarashi (Inuyasha) just because she lets her kid do whatever she wants. I mean, being aloud to jump down a time portal to fight demons? ...awsome...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...