Starr112 Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/vashroxmysox/Customs/Scanned/Picture.bmp[/IMG] I drew this a looonnng time ago, but I'll still show you people. :catgirl:
Starr112 Posted October 28, 2005 Author Posted October 28, 2005 ..she's on this site. kuronekolovesed is her name on here. So this is what she looks like.
Guest kuronekolovesed Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 Sooo.......I'm popular. Wooot. :animesmil
Starr112 Posted October 28, 2005 Author Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='kuronekolovesed']Sooo.......I'm popular. Wooot. :animesmil[/quote] Im not sure your popular...
lilkid Posted October 28, 2005 Posted October 28, 2005 hey try to straighten ur face it looked like you were going for it and the neck is a little shorter looking at it on the right
Starr112 Posted October 28, 2005 Author Posted October 28, 2005 [quote name='lilkid']hey try to straighten ur face it looked like you were going for it and the neck is a little shorter looking at it on the right[/quote] I know, but I did this like a year ago, so my drawing was worse that it is now.
lilkid Posted November 1, 2005 Posted November 1, 2005 k...sry about that i was looking at the picture not your writing lol anyways i hate hiei's hair...i draw hair too big on him buty it looks small!!AHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
Sara Posted November 4, 2005 Posted November 4, 2005 Do not double post. If you post, offer constructive criticism. Do not post artwork that you do not want critiqued. Do not hold line-by-line conversations in a thread. Thread closed.
Recommended Posts