demonslovehurts Posted October 30, 2005 Posted October 30, 2005 okay...I don't care what it is but I want a new banner and avi.you can make it how you want.The colors can be anything and the words must say: All most normal but I'll never be the same... Unexpected what you did... I'm still holding my breath till the end. OR... If you can never understand my silence... you'll never understand my words. I'll be in great honor of anyone who can do that.Thank you!!
Astdis Posted November 5, 2005 Posted November 5, 2005 [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/436.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/47.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/squallavi.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/ffx2_toppere.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/ffx-2_by_dark_link_999_002.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/boy.jpg[/IMG] Ok, sorry so much stuf... I got a little board tonight...
demonslovehurts Posted November 5, 2005 Author Posted November 5, 2005 OMG!!I love them all!Thnks so much! Always...Kyria!
Katana Posted November 6, 2005 Posted November 6, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue]Mmm...yeah. I've created a banner and avi set. I hope you like them. :P [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24687&stc=1[/img] It's official, I've used the Haruko image more than enough times. But it's cool. = =;; [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24688&stc=1[/img] ...and the avi, made in two minutes, when I realized you wanted a banner AND an avi. ^^;; Any changes can be quickly made, mmm'kay?[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now