OtakuBoards

How do i get up that damn waterfall to get into Kanto?!

9mm Avenger

if im not mistakin, HM7 is in ice path after the first big ice square. when you come off the first big ice square, there is an item in the next ice square.so figure out how to get the item and there is HM7.
*(NOTE: i refer to those things where you slide around as ice squares.)*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b][color=indigo][size=1]
I got Waterfall but I totally forget where to get it. Try her idea because I am pretty sure it is in the Ice Path somewhere but I may be wrong.[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

NOODLEZ! I AM A BOY!!!!!!! THIS SN WAS A TYPO...

calm down sia.......calm down sia.........

ok, now,it is in ice path around the little small ice square.

ok, here is the long part.......
Beat da Elite 4....then when you start back in bark town, talk to elm in his lab.....THEN go to olivine(?) and take the SS Aqua.....complete the side quest by finding the sailor and the man's daughter....then after you do that, you will arive in Vermillion in Kanto...BUT you must get the badges in almost complete reverse order....Surge, Sabrina, Erika, etc...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]ok, here is the long part.......
Beat da Elite 4....then when you start back in bark town, talk to elm in his lab.....THEN go to olivine(?) and take the SS Aqua.....complete the side quest by finding the sailor and the man's daughter....then after you do that, you will arive in Vermillion in Kanto...BUT you must get the badges in almost complete reverse order....Surge, Sabrina, Erika, etc... [/B][/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better myself.