Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How do i get up that damn waterfall to get into Kanto?!


Recommended Posts

Posted
You got to wait more than two hours for an answer somtimes. Anywho use the Hm Waterfall to go over the waterfall. How easier can it be??
Posted
if im not mistakin, HM7 is in ice path after the first big ice square. when you come off the first big ice square, there is an item in the next ice square.so figure out how to get the item and there is HM7.
*(NOTE: i refer to those things where you slide around as ice squares.)*
Posted
[b][color=indigo][size=1]
I got Waterfall but I totally forget where to get it. Try her idea because I am pretty sure it is in the Ice Path somewhere but I may be wrong.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
And if it isn't there try going to [url]www.pojo.com[/url] or [url]www.bulbagarden.com[/url] for the answer. It is bound to be there.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b][color=indigo][size=1]
I got Waterfall but I totally forget where to get it. Try her idea because I am pretty sure it is in the Ice Path somewhere but I may be wrong.[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

NOODLEZ! I AM A BOY!!!!!!! THIS SN WAS A TYPO...

calm down sia.......calm down sia.........

ok, now,it is in ice path around the little small ice square.
Posted
ok, here is the long part.......
Beat da Elite 4....then when you start back in bark town, talk to elm in his lab.....THEN go to olivine(?) and take the SS Aqua.....complete the side quest by finding the sailor and the man's daughter....then after you do that, you will arive in Vermillion in Kanto...BUT you must get the badges in almost complete reverse order....Surge, Sabrina, Erika, etc...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]ok, here is the long part.......
Beat da Elite 4....then when you start back in bark town, talk to elm in his lab.....THEN go to olivine(?) and take the SS Aqua.....complete the side quest by finding the sailor and the man's daughter....then after you do that, you will arive in Vermillion in Kanto...BUT you must get the badges in almost complete reverse order....Surge, Sabrina, Erika, etc... [/B][/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...