9mm Avenger Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [color=royalblue]Where is the damn HM for Waterfall?? Or TM or whatever? I beat the whole Jhoto thingy without a guide, and I'm not going to buy one now![/color]
9mm Avenger Posted December 2, 2001 Author Posted December 2, 2001 [color=royalblue]Can't anyone tell me?[/color]
Guest Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 You got to wait more than two hours for an answer somtimes. Anywho use the Hm Waterfall to go over the waterfall. How easier can it be??
sia Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 if im not mistakin, HM7 is in ice path after the first big ice square. when you come off the first big ice square, there is an item in the next ice square.so figure out how to get the item and there is HM7. *(NOTE: i refer to those things where you slide around as ice squares.)*
9mm Avenger Posted December 2, 2001 Author Posted December 2, 2001 [color=royalblue]Thnx, I'll try that.[/color]
Ryan Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [b][color=indigo][size=1] I got Waterfall but I totally forget where to get it. Try her idea because I am pretty sure it is in the Ice Path somewhere but I may be wrong.[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 And if it isn't there try going to [url]www.pojo.com[/url] or [url]www.bulbagarden.com[/url] for the answer. It is bound to be there.
sia Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B][b][color=indigo][size=1] I got Waterfall but I totally forget where to get it. Try her idea because I am pretty sure it is in the Ice Path somewhere but I may be wrong.[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] NOODLEZ! I AM A BOY!!!!!!! THIS SN WAS A TYPO... calm down sia.......calm down sia......... ok, now,it is in ice path around the little small ice square.
9mm Avenger Posted December 4, 2001 Author Posted December 4, 2001 [color=royalblue]YEAH! I FOUND IT!......But all my pkmn need training! How come I can't get into the cities of Kanto, dammit![/color]
sia Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 ok, here is the long part....... Beat da Elite 4....then when you start back in bark town, talk to elm in his lab.....THEN go to olivine(?) and take the SS Aqua.....complete the side quest by finding the sailor and the man's daughter....then after you do that, you will arive in Vermillion in Kanto...BUT you must get the badges in almost complete reverse order....Surge, Sabrina, Erika, etc...
Guest Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]ok, here is the long part....... Beat da Elite 4....then when you start back in bark town, talk to elm in his lab.....THEN go to olivine(?) and take the SS Aqua.....complete the side quest by finding the sailor and the man's daughter....then after you do that, you will arive in Vermillion in Kanto...BUT you must get the badges in almost complete reverse order....Surge, Sabrina, Erika, etc... [/B][/QUOTE] I couldn't have said it better myself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now