serenayasha Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 i started to make up my Anime is called BLue rose. its a cross between:?Sailor moon. DBZ, Inuyasha, naruto, and a hint of rurouni Kenshin. its ok but i'm suck on the 3 ep.s so do you make up you own:? and what is it called? is it a cross between anime or like any animes or all its own:? :animesigh
EVA Unit 100 Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 I'm working on animating a webcartoon called "The Lincoln Johnson Show". It's an adult psuedopolitical comedy in the vein of Family Guy and The Boondocks, but with a middle-school setting and some really bizare character ideas (including a 12-year-old smartass "Naderian Party" President, his 150-year-old bodyguard, a Saddam look-alike, a transexual cyborg with Hitler's brain, some hilbilly who is somehow related to Moses, and a lunch teacher who is actually Al Gore is a mask). I should have the first episode done and on the internet by the start of next year.
BurnerMan Posted November 9, 2005 Posted November 9, 2005 I have an idea which has a character who looks like Kiyo from Zatch Bell who finds a beam weapon that can change into different weapons and he hunts spirits. The beam weapon first turns into a knife, then a dagger, then a staff, sword, and so on. He later meets a girl who finds out about his secret and decides to join him using a weapon given to her by a good spirit called teh spirit arrow in which she focuses all her energy in her right hand and fires an arrow that can stun spirits. She also uses a sprit cube which captures spirits so the guy can study them.
serenayasha Posted November 9, 2005 Author Posted November 9, 2005 heres a sample of my Anime. [COLOR=Red][U]What do you think?[/U][/COLOR] 'Front of South High' Zero-"Well,well,well if it ain't little kiara" (Narrator)Computer-"Name: Zero Age: 16; Blood type: AB, Info.: A guy to stubborn to admit it." Kiara-"Remember Zero last time I kicked your butt." Computer-"Name: Kiara, Age: 15, Blood type: O, Info.: A girl with a big temper" Zero-"Let's just see who kicks whose butt." Kiara-"You?re on." 'Kiara and Zero fight' Principal Website-"You Two stop it now. This is the fifth time this week I found you fighting." 'Website grabs Zero and Kiara's shirt collars' Website-" Come with me!" ' Principals Office.' Website-" you have been fighting more and more it seems. What is the problem." Zero- "Well Principal Wind-Snot we....just hate each others that's all." Website-" For the last time Mr.. Gunther my name is Website." Zero-"Whatever." Website-" Miss. Ritter what's your story." Kiara-" Well, I was walking to school with all my hard work in my briefcase when Zero came from behind me and Knock it into a puddle ruining all my hard work. I asked him why he did it but he just walked away. In anger I called him a dirty bum who couldn't do anything right and that's how the fight started." Zero-" That's bull-" Website-"Mr.. Gunther! Miss Ritter does he do this every day." Kiara-"No it's something different each day I never know what he's going to do next." 'Kiara pretends to cry.' Website-"Uh hu, then I have no choice but to put you two in a three month counseling program with Mr. Heske." Zero and Kiara-"but-"
Dagger Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 Something like this is best suited for either the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81][u]Manga Workshop[/u][/url] (if you want to turn your story into a manga and/or are in search of an artist) or [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87][u]OB Anthology[/u][/url] (if you just want feedback on the basic script). If you do end up posting in OB Anthology, just be sure to rate your thread appropriately. Thanks. Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts