Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would like to see some of your work first though.;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]I would like to see some of your work first though.;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I just gave you an example. Click on the attachment link..

That's not my best work, by the way. I can do MUCH better if I want. :D
Posted
No thanks I think I will pass , not that they arent good.
Posted
dat's cool final flash, i'll think i'll hold on to your offer...
Guest firemac
Posted
nope man, I have seen way better, but they are ok, but I have my own person to go to, and he makes real kick ass ones, sorry If I offended ya
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]nope man, I have seen way better, but they are ok, but I have my own person to go to, and he makes real kick ass ones, sorry If I offended ya [/B][/QUOTE]

Fine then -

NOTE: I am only an Amatuer, I'm using a crappy photoshop, and like I said, I can do [I]much[/I] better if I have the time.
Apart from that, I like simple banners, like this -

[IMG]http://www.angelcities.com/members/finalflash/NewBanner.jpg[/IMG]

That's just my style. Complicated Banners are sometimes just too messy.
Posted
yo fire mac, dat was uncalled for! dat's a cool banner... ok, bye...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]That's good Bubble Boy. But I still think Flash's is better!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm, yeah, I doo need to improve before I get to the 'elete' level of design, like Transtic....
But I'm one step Closer...
AND I LOVE THIS WALLPAPER I MADE!!!
XD!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]

Hmm, yeah, I doo need to improve before I get to the 'elete' level of design, like Transtic....
But I'm one step Closer...
AND I LOVE THIS WALLPAPER I MADE!!!
XD!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Er....that wasn't my wallpaper -_-...
Here!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Nice Bubble Man. I really like what it says on that guy's T-Shirt... [/B][/QUOTE]

Me too ^_^...
It's what inspired me to forge a path into physics, so I can create a chemical bomb...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]

Me too ^_^...
It's what inspired me to forge a path into physics, so I can create a chemical bomb... [/B][/QUOTE]

It's amazing what a few amount of words can do...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]Yeah, you're right..
A few words can save a life..
A few words can end one.. [/B][/QUOTE]

How, mystic B Boy...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...