Kuja Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 can you like control these idiots? i mean i get banned when i go in cause my name is trancedkuja... or cause i dont hit on one of the ops... hello one of them is my gf... shesh.... im trying to support all of the otaku... but it hard when your ops run rampant... killermon... help lol
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 i know how you feel i have been to the chat room one time i said like 3 sentences i was yeah this sucks no one is here it was like 3 in tha mornin and i get banned for it
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]who bans you??? [/B][/QUOTE] kinji or kinya sumthin like that don't worry bout it thought i emailed him and got unbanned
Treble Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Ive tried log in the chat room to but it says im in the wrong channel.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 When I'm in chatrooms I just say: "Hi everyone" but they just keep talking and ingnoring me. :(
Killermon Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I havnt banned you i will only ban if someone gets on ppls nerves or breaks the rules too many times... btw who banned u theres: Nitros Starlurk85 Kyegleh (i cant spell) blanks777 (he owns it but i wonder where he went) Nonexsistance (I HATE THIS DUDE HE BANS ME ALL THE TIME THEN TAKES MY AOp AWAY I HATE IT!!!!) thats all the ppl i can think of thats Ops... WAIT THERES ONE MORE! reallylittleKillermon (i love this guy hes so cool!!! ;) )
Kuja Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nitros has been adding a ton of new oops... posiedon, starlurk85, dragonladylynn (she the pain who banned me..._ and others that arent there much... but lynn banned me cause my name was osu_loves_posiedon... lol i dont know who unbanned me thou...[/color][/font][/size]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I have heard of blanks777 before though...hmm..*ponders*
gundamcat17 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I f it helps at all his email was [email]kline@webchat.com[/email] or org or sumthing to that nature
Warlock Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I really hate the chat room, I can hardly even get into it...
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i told some girl to stop being such a baby.. first it was cool, then she told nitros to bann me!!!! THE OTAKU CHATROOM SUCKS!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now