OtakuBoards

I'm stuck (Golden sun)

coolkam007

i'm at the part right after i go and save tret(man tree.. i think that tret is his name.. not sure though) from his evil counterpart, tret couldn' turn the tree people back into humans.. .. and then when i try to talk to him all he says is "..." and the lady tree says "Leave now before this forest is destroyed".. what do i need to do now?

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]go west young lad go west... to the ice place ;) and oh yea... i hope your level 30 by now or your in trouble ;) j/k... now that you know where to go.. shouldnt be too hard ;) oh yea... i hope you have at LEAST 5 djinni by now ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]wait if your in the lighthouse... u should have 7 or 8 (depending on if u got the one that is there... *sigh* tell me which ones you have ill help you get the ones u missed lol... *thinks* first is hard to miss ;), second is the fire one in the goma range caves, third is the wind one in bilibin, forth is in kolima villiage, fifth is in kolima forest, 6th is in the ice cave, 7th is mia, 8th is mercury lighthouse... hehe hope u dont need past that lol

anyway IM cause i cant think of what rainbow your talking about... who knows...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

whoops.. that was a typo.. ^^;; and bad memory working hand in hand.. lol i have 8..

ok, well you know after you get the mercury Djinni, you keep on going.. and then you'll come to a room filled with waterfalls.. you go through the only one you can (at the end), and then their will be a rainbow.. and it says "He who honors the goddess of rainbows shall be guided to the heavens upon wings of fluid grace".. then i dont know what to do..

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u gotta talk to the goddes duh ;) u somehow fall into that middle step... and talk to her... then you get *3 jumps on water per *shiny square** ill go figure it out... brb[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u gotta talk to the goddes duh ;) u somehow fall into that middle step... and talk to her... then you get *3 jumps on water per *shiny square** ill go figure it out... brb[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

nevermind i figured it out ^^;; i just needed to use ply

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea lol... at least you didnt have ur batteries die in crossroads cave *shudder* dang gba gods said i got too good and making me do THAT part over... lol... it hard to find ;) dunno how i did... well yes i do but it was on accident ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]