vegeta rocker Posted November 15, 2005 Posted November 15, 2005 Move On Everyone tries to pull me down My head spins when they scream so loud Feels like I have nowhere left to go Sometimes I just really Want to know Why I even try to fly when everyone keeps waiting for lightning to strike me down here It comes now I hear the scary sounds seems like nothing can be done pretty people have the most fun where were you when I needed you Hiding below with Everyone you knew Pull myself away Run far so fast All I want to do Is make this feeling last What it feels like to lose control feels like I Can do anything Im part of nature now Left you behind Everyone moves on Its just a matter of time
Nomura Posted December 4, 2005 Posted December 4, 2005 9 out of ten...the poem seemed more like a song to me, so I could almost hum it completely! :animesmil Just cut down some words, and it'll be perfect! ( I mean make the sentences shorter, so the poem is more hummible...)
vegeta rocker Posted December 18, 2005 Author Posted December 18, 2005 Im glad you like it, i do need to shorten it up a bit. Thanks for the criticism.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now