Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well, americans would call it "goth rock" but I think its under vizual kei or something.

its very good. You should check them out.
Posted
Oh!!! I LOVEEE Malice Mizer!!!!!! "Best of Blood" is AWESOMMMMEEEE! it's kinda weird, but if you get used of it, it's really awesome!!!!! reminds me of vimpires! and Au Revoir is awesome tooo!!!!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Posted
Huge fan myself. I follow up on some of the artists newer music too, but really liked the old Malice Mizer stuff! But all in all, Gackt beat all other members out! O.o
  • 2 years later...
Posted
oh my goodness!!!!1 I love Malice Mizer Gardenia is my love song from Klah ^^ :animeswea I LOVE MALICE MIZER. EEEEP WHAT I WOULD GIVE FOR JUST [B][SIZE="4"]ONE WORD[/SIZE][/B] WITH THEM. I'D DIE A HAPPY GIRL. ^^ sorry ugh it's just NO ONE know's who they are...and here I am at school talking about them with people giving me the "What the heck are you talking about?" stare.:animecry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...