Kettu Posted November 16, 2005 Posted November 16, 2005 Anyone like Malice Mizer or maybe Moi Dis Mois?
renayiiq Posted November 16, 2005 Posted November 16, 2005 ...and what type of music is this? Just curious. Might be something for me to be intersted in.
Kettu Posted November 16, 2005 Author Posted November 16, 2005 well, americans would call it "goth rock" but I think its under vizual kei or something. its very good. You should check them out.
XxmoraiNAKIxX Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 Oh!!! I LOVEEE Malice Mizer!!!!!! "Best of Blood" is AWESOMMMMEEEE! it's kinda weird, but if you get used of it, it's really awesome!!!!! reminds me of vimpires! and Au Revoir is awesome tooo!!!!!!
TigerFantasy17 Posted November 25, 2005 Posted November 25, 2005 ya!!!MALICE MIZER!!!!They're jrock/visual k...Gackt was in it....
Guest Ruo Posted June 28, 2006 Posted June 28, 2006 Huge fan myself. I follow up on some of the artists newer music too, but really liked the old Malice Mizer stuff! But all in all, Gackt beat all other members out! O.o
DNAngel360 Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 oh my goodness!!!!1 I love Malice Mizer Gardenia is my love song from Klah ^^ :animeswea I LOVE MALICE MIZER. EEEEP WHAT I WOULD GIVE FOR JUST [B][SIZE="4"]ONE WORD[/SIZE][/B] WITH THEM. I'D DIE A HAPPY GIRL. ^^ sorry ugh it's just NO ONE know's who they are...and here I am at school talking about them with people giving me the "What the heck are you talking about?" stare.:animecry:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now