Guest Heero yuy Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 I remember when I first joined myO, in August of 2003. And the way I made my friends was through that Random Member button selection. And now, it's gone. I was wondering why you guys decided to take that out?
Baron Samedi Posted November 21, 2005 Posted November 21, 2005 [quote name='Heero yuy']I remember when I first joined myO, in August of 2003. And the way I made my friends was through that Random Member button selection. And now, it's gone. I was wondering why you guys decided to take that out?[/quote] [SIZE=1]I don't know... I never even realised it was gone. But I'm sure it isn't that hard to pick some random member, lol.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now