Jump to content
OtakuBoards

hi I am new here


Recommended Posts

Guest DNAngellover
Posted
I read them :catgirl: I think they r cool. Does anyone read DNAngel books?
Guest DNAngellover
Posted
Because I thought no one like it because people at my school said it was stupid & I wanted to show them it was not stupid & I thought people here like it. :catgirl:
Guest DNAngellover
Posted
sorry I didn't talk to u yesterday because log off & I didn't log off my name here & they lock me out & I can not get back in until today.Sorry :animeswea
Guest DNAngellover
Posted
[quote name='Harakiri']i wanna read them. i hear they're good.[/quote]

hi r u new here if u r welcome to otakuboards.
Guest DNAngellover
Posted
[quote name='sbsp13668][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red] Hi there! I'm new too the mangas I've been reading lately are Tokyo Mew Mew and Inuyasha! :catgirl: [/COLOR'] [/FONT][/quote]

welcome that's great I like them.
Posted
[color=darkblue]Whoa, whoa. Time out.

This sort of thing isn't allowed for a reason. It does nothing but create useless posts that really don't help anyone. If you want to talk to each other, please use AIM or the Private Messaging system, thanks.

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...