Guest DNAngellover Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 I read them :catgirl: I think they r cool. Does anyone read DNAngel books?
saiyukigod Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 i'm pretty much new here too and yeah-i read Dnangel manga.Itz rockin-Why?
Guest DNAngellover Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 Because I thought no one like it because people at my school said it was stupid & I wanted to show them it was not stupid & I thought people here like it. :catgirl:
kagomefruitcup Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]DNAngels cool, but i dnt read much of tokyo pop, Besides from [I]Ai Yori Aoshi[/I] but it has a good story haha it makes me laugh. but i only read a couple of it.[/COLOR]
Guest DNAngellover Posted November 25, 2005 Posted November 25, 2005 sorry I didn't talk to u yesterday because log off & I didn't log off my name here & they lock me out & I can not get back in until today.Sorry :animeswea
Harakiri Posted November 26, 2005 Posted November 26, 2005 [quote name='DNAngellover']I read them :catgirl: I think they r cool. Does anyone read DNAngel books?[/quote] i wanna read them. i hear they're good.
Guest DNAngellover Posted November 26, 2005 Posted November 26, 2005 [quote name='Harakiri']i wanna read them. i hear they're good.[/quote] hi r u new here if u r welcome to otakuboards.
sbsp13668 Posted November 26, 2005 Posted November 26, 2005 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red] Hi there! I'm new too the mangas I've been reading lately are Tokyo Mew Mew and Inuyasha! :catgirl: [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Guest DNAngellover Posted November 26, 2005 Posted November 26, 2005 [quote name='sbsp13668][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red] Hi there! I'm new too the mangas I've been reading lately are Tokyo Mew Mew and Inuyasha! :catgirl: [/COLOR'] [/FONT][/quote] welcome that's great I like them.
Kei Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [color=darkblue]Whoa, whoa. Time out. This sort of thing isn't allowed for a reason. It does nothing but create useless posts that really don't help anyone. If you want to talk to each other, please use AIM or the Private Messaging system, thanks. Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts