Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
has anyone here seen Devil Man or anything related to Devil Man?
like Devil Lady?

i thought that anime is pretty good! but i never hear much about it!

so what do you think about it?

:babble: :confused:
Posted
I've seen Devil Man its ok nothing special though
The manga is much better. never seen Devil Lady though. if you've seen it hows it relate? Just curios
Posted
devilman is ok, it comes in 2 parts, demon bird and....bah, can't remember what the other one is called, the animation sucks, I prefer violence jack to it, which was made by the same people....
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
yup i seen it, very gory and very little storyline, my favourite character in it dies almost straight away which stresses me out, and the naked bird chick? what the hell was that all about? all in all one of the worst anime ive ever seen.

as seph said though violence jack rules, I didnt know it was by the same ppl, Id love to be the same size as him (Violence jack not seph)
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]I've never seen it, but I'm more interesting in Vampire Anime. I like Miyu. I have the new issue of animerica with the vampire feature and it's awesome. [/B][/QUOTE]

how can u like Miyu?? its soooo boring, the only decent bit in it is that larva fella

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...