renayiiq Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 I've seen the TV ads for Need for Speed: Most Wanted, and it looks pretty cool. I know it came out on Nov. 17, and I was thinking of using my Christmas money to get it for myself. Has anyone here bought it yet? If so, is it any good/worth the money? I'd like some reviews before I actually spend money on it.
Guest vernsan Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 The game is AWESOME! got it for x360 and the game for PC(as a gift to me) both are pretty cool here a pic [URL=http://www.bluefi.net/chico/x360c.jpg]here[/URL] and [URL=http://www.bluefi.net/chico/x360b.jpg]here[/URL] kinda hard to just show you, but I liked the controls of the vehicle moved great, cops were some very hard bastards haha and its super fun. Enjoy
r2vq Posted November 25, 2005 Posted November 25, 2005 I have Need for Speed: Most Wanted for PS2. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting much from it. Was I blown away? Sometimes. It's not the best racing game I ever played, but the cinematics are pretty nice. They use real actors and use some filters to make them look like CG. The in-game graphics are nice enough to blend with the endings of cinematics and the police chases are pretty fun. The problem I have is how the cars tend to drift too much. If you turn here, it'll drift. Turn there, it'll drift. It's pretty much autodrift. I say it's worth a rent if you like car games. -ArV
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now