renayiiq Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 NO! Not a typical banner thread! I know how to make one, that's easy as pie for me. I need to know how to get it onto the internet so I can put it in my sig. A wee bit of help? (Note to mods: I don't know if this is a frequent problem, you know, people asking for this sort of thing, so I decided just to ask anyways, because I figure that if it is a frequent type of thread, you'll just combine into another thread or redirect me. Thanks.)
Stuart Posted November 24, 2005 Posted November 24, 2005 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Hey, you're in luck! There's a sticky thread that explains everything you need to know to get an image into your signature. You can find it [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=42879][B][u]here[/u][/B][/URL]. But, if you're still a bit unclear just PM myself or another staff member and I'm sure someone can help you out ;-) [/FONT]
Recommended Posts