Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i *love inuyasha! he's soo kawaii, and i love dogs anyway- and hes just like a puppy! pouty and immature on one side, and the other strong and cocky, all in all i just love him to bits! damn i hate reality... :animeangr
Posted
Crushes? Wow. Sure I had a crush. I almost go cukoo when anyone talks about Yue (cardcaptor sakura). But I think I'm over him now...not! I recently developed another one on Fai (tsubasa). Isn't he HOT???!!!??? :catgirl: :love: :love2: :luv:
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Lol. I've always wanted to answer a question like this.[/[/COLOR]FONT] :catgirl:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[COLOR=Navy]Well, almost all the anime guys I've seen I've developed crushes for because they are all so unbelievably hot! [/COLOR] [/FONT] :animeblus

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I remember when I used to have a crush on.... okay, nobody laugh.... Ash from Pokemon!! Hey, I said don't laugh!! [/COLOR] [/FONT] :animeswea :animedepr :animeshy:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I mean, Pokemon was the very first anime I ever saw and hey, he did look kinda cute.... But, when Brock came on the scene.... HOLY CRAP I totally dropped Ash and went over to Brock because... well..... spiky hair is so d*** cool.

Now that I look back, I'm kinda glad that I don't have a crush on them two anymore because all the animes that I watch now, I flipping fall in love with every single guy out there. Hey, don't hate me, hate the people who draw so d*** good. [/COLOR] [/FONT] :catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='Onikage']No offense people but having a crush on any animated character, seriously needs a lot of help :animesmil[/quote]
yeah you may be right, but Ill enjoy it untill then...lol. :p
Posted
I once had a crush on Sakuya Kumashiro from Tenchi in Tokyo... but now I don't really have anything. Sakuya is still my favorite Tenchi character though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...