OtakuBoards

I Have or I did have a crush on an anime character!

XxmoraiNAKIxX

Allright! so. this is a thread about anime characters you had or still having a crush on. Tell me who and why? and how you feel.
ok. I'll start.
well. I had TONNSS of crushs on anime guys, because they're so perfect. and it makes me sad that they don't even exist.. :animecry: ok. I'll tell you who. I LOVE Sasauke from naruto, becuase he's so hot and I love his attitue. tachibana Shito from Zombie-Loan because he's so shmexy and prett.. and he's attitude is perfect! He's very serious sometimes.. and cold.. but then again.. he's nice too!! I also Like yamazaki Susumu in Peacemaker Kurogane.. teehee. he's so awesome!! and cute. I like aashitaka from Princess mononoke too..gah.. I have too many. ok let's hear about YOURS.

[COLOR=Purple]Sometimes a hot anime charachter will have me drooling over them, but the ones I really groow attached to are the great personality charachters. For example, I fell in love with the characters in Tales of Symphonia and wrote a bunch of fanfiction about them <_<

Unfortuanetally in all my years of watching anime for the action stuff I never really payed attention to character development and now that I do all I have is action stuff >_< though I must say I have falled in love with quite a few anime and game chrachters. For example, just about the entire cast of Inuyasha and Kagome I love and Kenshin and Kaoru I love. But, as they say you want the ones you love to be happy, so instead of pairing them with myself I pair them with each other, which is only right. [/COLOR]

Guest chobitslover90
well i had a crush on shampoo from ranma 1/2 but later on i got depressed and almost felt sucidal so i decided to stop watching the show for a while and it went a way (thank god!)

I'm absolutely, 100% in love with Yomiko Readman from Read or Die, but after that there has to be a dozen or so anime characters I'm in love with. But come on, a book nerd, really adorable, with cool fighting skills - you know you love Yomiko too!

If she's The Paper, I'm practical the tree they made the paper from. *Bats eyes, ignoring how lame that was* two of hearts, two hearts that beat as one! :love: :love2:

Guest o0NurikoKawaii0
I Love Nuriko!!! He's Gorgeous and has a great personality. He can be a great friend to hang out with! He's My Hero !!! :rolleyes:

Guest kuroinuyoukai
I have a huge crush on Sesshomaru and his little brother Inuyasha. I love dogs anyway. Well I love Sesshomaru's cockiness. He has class he's pretty and he's quite the strong one. He's also hiding a sensitive side.

Inuyasha is so immature that it is adorable. He's pouty but very protective of the ones he cares for! Plus he's cute!

Guest Heero yuy
Asuka Langley, which is kinda gross, cause she's 14 and I'm 17..so a little perverted.

I just like her personality, it's totally see through how she acts...but she tries to be tough.

plus, I have a thing for redheads...

Guest Doomberg
im sorry to get of the subjeect but personal I think it is a bit on healthy to have a crush on a amaginary figure,but what do I know maybe not.I dont have a crush on any carecter but if I had to choose I would say Haraku from F.L.C.L.:animesmil

[QUOTE=Heero yuy]Asuka Langley, which is kinda gross, cause she's 14 and I'm 17..so a little perverted.

I just like her personality, it's totally see through how she acts...but she tries to be tough.

plus, I have a thing for redheads...[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad... she's a fictional character, so she follows a different set of rules. And in the land of Evangelion, 14 year olds have the physical maturity of sixteen year olds.

so many you won't be able to finish reading lol hmm okay some
-sessy-kun
-rit-kun
-yu-kun
-rune-kun
okay that is SOME of them i won't put all of them okay, if i did you guys will be dead right now, hmm i like them cuz they are so damn hot and i love their personailities

Two of my longest crushes have been, Rufus Shinra, and Seishirou Sakurazukamori.

Rufus was always just cool and amazingly sexy, has anyone payed attentin to his wardrobe lately. He dresses fabulously, and theres just somthing hot about a blonde man in a white suit slingin that gun around. My crush on him only deepened after I saw Advent Children! :animeblus

The Sakurazuka, wow! Nice suit, easy on the ice and great voice (in japanese and english). Besides there somthing really sexy about a man thats more than likely going to kill me rather than give me the time of day!

My most recent crush deveolpment is Cain from Godchild. The reason is he is the vision of everything I ever want in a man. GOTHIC VICTORIAN! Spats and top hats here I come! :catgirl:

[COLOR=#847348]I've been crushing on [b]Sha Gojyo[/b] for almost two years now. Minekura was right about him being the posse's chick magnet; the boy's got that bad-*** attitude and lovely, LOVELY crimson hair (never mind his weird bangs). His pickup lines sound really naughty and at the same time, so hilarious that I can't imagine him being turned down at first hello. [/COLOR]

Wait what the heck am I talking about, Yomiko Readman... I suppose my real crush is on Nenene Sumiregawa. She's a hell of a lot less clumsy, still manages to be cute (acting), appearance wise she's gorgeous, she's a writer, likes to read (assumed, though occasionally she's seen with a book in her hand), gets irritated easily like me, and most of all... well the VA for her rocks!

(I should take this opportunity to briefly say how I hated the [spoiler]new voice actress for Yomiko Readman [/spoiler] in R.O.D. the TV. That was a big turn off too.)

Listened to the actress on the extras, she's so amusing; she's exactly like Nenene except she doesn't like to read. For an easy going character they picked the perfect actress! So I'm going to have to say I'm absolutely in love with Nenene, and would probably be in love with the voice actress should I ever meet her (though I better be careful about that, watch next Con I got to she'll be there). :animeswea

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][quote name='Bloodseeker']Don't feel bad... she's a fictional character, so she follows a different set of rules. And in the land of Evangelion, 14 year olds have the physical maturity of sixteen year olds.[/quote]

I'm 16, and I look like I'm 12....

Well anyhoo, I have a crush mostly on Ayame from Fruits Basket and Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. I think I have a thing for white haired Bishonen.

I like Ayame because of his personality, and his antics. Also, because he's the snake. I'm the snake, so I do kind of act like him, just a tiny bit.

I like Sesshomaru because he's hot, he can fight with only one arm, and he's just so cool![/COLOR]

I still have a crush on Krad and Satoshi from D.N.Angel because they r so mysterious, Sesshomaru from Inuyasha because hes so confident, Hiei, Yoko Kurama, Koronoway, and Yomi from Yu Yu Hakusho because they r powerful demons, Kyosuke from Soultaker because he is so kind, Cain from Godchild because he is really smart, Koryu from Wish because he is so evil, Kaoru Kaido and Eiji kikumaru from Prince of Tennis because they r great tennis players, and Fatalis from PhD. Phantasy Degree because he is the hottest demon in it.

okay i've got a bit of a list cause in almost every anime i have ever watched i tend to get at least a crush on one of the guys in it :animeshy: .....okay here they are:

Kai Hiwatari (Beyblades) i don't really know why but i think it was kinda because i was attracted to the fact that he was a bit of a loner like me :animeblus :animeshy:

Atemu/Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh) cause he always seems a little confused when his not dueling especially about his past...i like him cause he always seems a little confused and sucks at showing his emotions like me

Syaoron Li (CCS) don't know why but he looks cute when he blushes

Megaman (MegamanNTWarrior) this i really don't know why i just automatically seemed to like him :animeswea :animeshy:

those are all that i can remember right about now but i'll probably edit if i can remember any more

Guest sneekygrl68
[QUOTE=XxmoraiNAKIxX]Allright! so. this is a thread about anime characters you had or still having a crush on. Tell me who and why? and how you feel.
ok. I'll start.
well. I had TONNSS of crushs on anime guys, because they're so perfect. and it makes me sad that they don't even exist.. :animecry: ok. I'll tell you who. I LOVE Sasauke from naruto, becuase he's so hot and I love his attitue. tachibana Shito from Zombie-Loan because he's so shmexy and prett.. and he's attitude is perfect! He's very serious sometimes.. and cold.. but then again.. he's nice too!! I also Like yamazaki Susumu in Peacemaker Kurogane.. teehee. he's so awesome!! and cute. I like aashitaka from Princess mononoke too..gah.. I have too many. ok let's hear about YOURS.[/QUOTE]

I love sasuke from naruto!Hes so hot! :catgirl: