DreamAlchemist Posted November 26, 2005 Posted November 26, 2005 I was looking for a new when i came accoss ShutterBox (from TokyoPop).Ok I thinking of buying it but I need to know about it not, I mean not the story please dont tell me,but can you tell me if it has alot or to much drama or it has some funny moment and serious moment. If you have read it please can you help me out:animeswea:
MindGrinder Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 Well, I haven't read it yet, but my friends love Shutterbox. So I'm guessing it's good.
Kenshin DX Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 Its a really strange manga. Its really sort of a mystrey. You like weird stuff you might like this one. Besides its only $10 buy it and try it.
DreamAlchemist Posted December 14, 2005 Author Posted December 14, 2005 thank you very much you help me out alot :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now