Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
On My Otaku I have tried to change my password, but it didn't work!
So I got My Otaku to reset my password.
But the password they sent me didn't work!

Please can ANYONE help me?

I have emailed the support team but "no reply is guaranteed" so I have no idea what to do.

Can anybody help?

Please?
:(
Posted
[size=1]When you type your myO username, are you using a space or an underscore? Because when you log in, you actually use a space, not an underscore, I am pretty sure. I had the same issue a few months ago.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...