Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
One of the many reasons why I have been taking a break from any sort of graphical work as of late has been the fact that whenever I make something I tend to have a bad case of déjà vu for example, while I just created the image below a few days ago I can swear that I made something similar to or exactly like this before --->

Now I can't find any files on my computer with a character that looks like this but oh well :animesigh...

(The image was made out of boredom but is still incomplete)

[center][img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1277/testcopy6wh.jpg[/img][/center]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I don't remember ever seeing any character from you. o_O

Anyway, this old dojo master of Japan who smells of raw fishes and sushi is indeed a fun one. But what is the green thing in his coat? And it looks like he stole Master Roshi's walking stick, or maybe that was vice-versa.

Anyway, did you use Photoshop for this Hitto?[/SIZE]
Posted
The green stuff was supposed to be money =P.

I originally drew a donut but then changed it :animestun...

But yeah I used the pen and shape tools in photoshop to make it, I would have been smarter to use Adobe Illustrator but I haven't really fooled around with the program enough X_x.
Posted
Heh, I likes. ^_^

I recognized the green stuff as money when I saw it, but I don't quite understand why it's even there. Also, it took a sec for me to realize where his right arm was. Since the sleeve on the right (his right, rather) is in the same shape and position as the left one, I expected to see a hand coming out in the same place, when it instead came out in front of the stomach. So you might make his right elbow protrude through the sleeve more, or make the sleeve hang differently, since the arm beneath it is positioned differently.

That scar by his eye looked a little funny at first, but I think it grew on me. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...