Noir_vagabond Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 Here within the darkness I search for you. I call out into the blackness hoping that I reach you. Into this abyissal plane I find myself asking for hope inside of a desire that shall cause death. That same death that shall take my body and wrought hell upon it within it's clammy gasps of breath. Here I am the darkness'slover I lay within the black velvet of it's coffin. Come darkling my lover and take my life from this heaven.
Lady Asphyxia Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [font=Arial][size=2]Hello, and welcome to OB! It's very important that you read the [b][url="http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]rules[/url][/b] and [/size][/font][url="http://otakuboards.com/faq.php?"][font=Arial][size=2][b]FAQ[/b][/size][/font][/url][font=Arial][size=2], and if there are stickies at the top of the forums, those as well. For instance, the [b][url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44313"]OB Anthology Basics[/url][/b] stickie is important to read before posting. Inside is the details about the Ratings System in place here; including the fact that any thread that is not rated will be closed. However, you can recreate this thread with the appropriate rating. ^_^ Thread closed. [/size][/font]
Recommended Posts