Guest Gox Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [url]http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/194117151068031448/browse/item/43609/4/0/0[/url] Visit that link, and could someone tell me if that is the real unedited Freeza saga, so that we'll see blood and everything properly? And dead nameks everywhere... please say it's so... If not... does anyone know where I could get the full unedited saga?
Dragonballzman Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Ehhhh.....Well, it says uncut at the top so, yeah, it must be uncut! :D
Shy Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [SIZE=1]I have the uncut Freiza saga on tape, it is pretty good. But extremely long, like 13 tapes or something like that. I would have to check to be sure...[/SIZE]
Guest Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Yeah thats an Uncut version. You can tell from the way all the tapes come together. It is a different picture with the cut. Shyguy the frieza saga is 13 tapes long in both cut and uncut.
Guest Gox Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Thanks man... now I gotta save the money to buy it :D
Recommended Posts