Shi no Tenshi Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 [url]http://www.takashimurakami.com/[/url] Don't click if you are sensitive to things of a sexual nature. Now that's cleared up - what are your opinions? I'll post my views once people have replied, for now I'm just curious :> Oh yes, and do search for an interview with him on Google, it will give you insight on the message of his work.
Retribution Posted December 4, 2005 Posted December 4, 2005 [size=1]I, admittedly, did not do the Google search for the meaning of his works. Rather, I sort of dismissed it as strange. [spoiler]A girl with breasts that are larger than her head looks deformed, and the milk coming from them makes the figure very odd. As for the guy ... *shudder* it looked ... painful?[/spoiler] So, I'm definitely not a fan of him, but to each his own.[/size]
Shi no Tenshi Posted December 4, 2005 Author Posted December 4, 2005 [QUOTE=Retribution][size=1]I, admittedly, did not do the Google search for the meaning of his works. Rather, I sort of dismissed it as strange. [spoiler]A girl with breasts that are larger than her head looks deformed, and the milk coming from them makes the figure very odd. As for the guy ... *shudder* it looked ... painful?[/spoiler] So, I'm definitely not a fan of him, but to each his own.[/size][/QUOTE] I didn't exactly mean opinions in terms of taste. I meant more discussing the distortion of anime and chinese slavery (perhaps even the true definition of an 'otaku'). This one's pretty good (and short): [url]http://www.indexmagazine.com/interviews/takashi_murakami.shtml[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now