Bullet Theory Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 Can someone make me and banner and avatar set based on the band [b]30 Seconds to Mars?[/b] For the banner, I would like a picture of the band members with some sort of effect and possibly a dark red or dark blue color scheme. For the avatar, something that matches the above banner. Thanks again.
Doukeshi Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 Here we go, I hope you like it ^_^ [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24922&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24923&stc=1[/img]
Bullet Theory Posted December 10, 2005 Author Posted December 10, 2005 That's awesome! Thanks man, I really appreciate it! :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now